Jill’s keynotes are inspiring, interactive and informative. Her message gets teams learning and implementing useful ideas to be successful in business. When you hire Jill for your next conference, she will spend time with your company to create a keynote that is tailored to your audience.
Jill’s experience includes being a college teacher for over 10 years. If she can keep teenagers engaged, she can keep anyone engaged! With a background in advertising agencies and an M.B.A. in Marketing, Jill is known for your presentations on referrals and sales to inspire those in new business development. She has spoken at various associations, insurance and finance companies.
“All keynotes can be tailored to your ideal time allowance, from a minimum of 1 hour. Let Jill be an inspiring addition to your event.”
We had Jill come out yesterday to speak to our group of 150 diverse business owners. The crowd was informed, entertained and walked away with some great takeaways! She spoke directly to the audience in a way that fully engaged them during her performance
Entrepreneurial Guru, Your Bottom Line
Professional Speaking Experience
- Royal Bank of Canada – Spoke at several branches to their Financial Advisors
- WILB Conference (Women in Leadership and Business) Niagara On The Lake
- Toastmasters International, Markham Chapter #4782 – Was given the “Sparkle Award” that evening.
- PEO (Professional Engineers Ontario) Thornhill Chapter
- PEO (Professional Engineers Ontario) York Region Chapter
- Business Networking Event Hosted by Jennifer Beale
- BNI (Business Networking International) – Spoke at 2 of their Breakfast of Gratitude events
- PPI Solutions – A Managing General Agency (MGA) in the insurance industry. Scheduled to speak at 2 of their symposiums. One in the G.T.A., the other in Ottawa.
- CPSA (Canadian Professional Sales Association)
- Fugitive Emissions Summit, Houston Texas
- Valve World – To speak June 2019, Houston Texas
- CCTIA (Canadian Chinese Trade Innovation Alliance)
- Stevloc Management Inc. – Provides access to private capital
- Markham Board of Trade Small Business Forum
- ThorpeBenefits – An insurance benefits company
- Grow Your Business – A women’s business group. Spoke at 5 of their meetings.
- IPBC (Institute of Professional Bookkeepers of Canada)
- IncentiveWorks – Canada’s largest Meeting Planners conference and trade show
Most Popular Conference Topics
10 Strategies to Business Referrals
Networking for Success
Leverage Your Thoughts, Grow
Selling to Different Personality Styles
Speak to Jill About Your Next Event